NEW IN LIST & LABEL 27
App to the Cloud
You’d like to take your applications to the cloud? Then take List & Label right with you! Version 27 makes it easier than ever: independent from any printer drivers and with a completely browser-based Web Report Designer. And of course, there’s also a wide range of new functions for Windows clients.
Don’t miss the release date end of October. Subscribe to our newsletter now!
| Web & Cloud
Web Report Designer for ASP.NET MVC
- Let your users create report templates for their web applications directly in the browser. No additional software installation required.
- Work platform-independent in the browser, on Windows, iOS, Linux and Android. The user interface has also been optimized for all common browsers on tablets.
- Edit your existing List & Label templates right in the Web Report Designer without any data loss even with objects and features that aren’t supported yet. We’re going to continuously extend the feature set, until fully supported.
- Benefit from the new Web Report Designer without paying extra – at no additional cost when using List & Label Enterprise Edition.
| Web & Cloud
Easy Deployment to the Cloud
- Use List & Label even in cloud environments that do not offer any infrastructure for printer drivers and spoolers.
- Use the Visual Studio Deployment Pipeline to publish containerized applications quick and easy, e.g. on the Azure AppService platform. For this, all Windows Docker container images may serve as basis.
“Our tests with the printerless mode in Docker containers have been positive so far. This feature is essential for us as we run our new generation of products exclusively in Docker containers.”
Anton Klaus, Aareon Germany GmbH
| Operating Systems & Technology
Up-to-Date with List & Label 27
The new version grants full support for Windows 11, Windows Server 2022, Visual Studio 2022, .NET 6 and Embarcadero RAD Studio 11.
| Report Designer
Drag & Drop for Charts
With List & Label 27, creating charts is conveniently done by drag & drop. Simply drag the required fields into your work area, then select the desired chart type.
Set Hyperlinks and Name Worksheets
Hyperlinks in text objects and table cells are now also supported within the Excel export. Additionally, you have more flexibility than before in regards to naming the various worksheets during export, as well as to hide the grid lines.
| Report Server
Reporting in Your Own Corporate Design
- Adapt the Report Server to your own branding. Swap Report Server logos for your own and define accent colors, i.e. for the sidebar.
- Stay up-to-date and safe: the Report Server is based on Microsoft’s current Framework .NET 5. The utilized components are also up-to-date.
- Upload scheduled reports to an SFTP server: In addition to FTP, the SSH File Transfer Protocol is now supported as well.
- Define language options for report templates in order to print reports in different languages. Many practical functions allow you to automatically adapt your content, as for example currency and date format, dependent on the language used for printing.
- Use new settings for Excel export: assign flexible names to worksheets, hide grid lines or create endless pages without page breaks.
More Highlights of List & Label 27
https Support for HTML Objects
The HTML object now supports the https protocol for downloads.
Number of Segments in Pie Charts
From now on, pie charts support a maximum number of segments. All further segments will be combined as “Others”.
Direct SVG Support in Drawing()
A valid SVG string can be passed on to the Drawing() function, which will then be converted into an image on-the-fly.
Extended FireDAC VCL Component
For Delphi developers, it’s becoming much easier now to set export options and pass on general options.
At combit, we strive for short ways and strong connections – allowing us to stay flexible and quickly react to changing market demands. Quality control is situated inhouse, and so is our technical support, situated right here at the headquarters in Konstanz. You’ll always talk to a combit expert!
Version 26Release: 10/2020
New Version 26
Version 25Release: 10/2019
PDF (2.1 MB)
Version 24Release: 10/2018
PDF (3.4 MB)
Version 23Release: 10/2017
PDF (1.6 MB)
Version 22Release: 10/2016
PDF (2.5 MB)
Version 21Release: 10/2015
PDF (1.8 MB)
Version 20Release: 10/2014
PDF (3.7 MB)
Version 19Release: 10/2013
PDF (3.7 MB)
Version 18Release: 10/2012
PDF (7.9 MB)
Version 17Release: 10/2011
PDF (7.3 MB)
Version 16Release: 10/2010
PDF (7.5 MB)
Version 15Release: 10/2009
PDF (2.2 MB)
Version 14Release: 10/2008
PDF (2.4 MB)
Version 13Release: 10/2007
PDF (1.8 MB)
Version 12Release: 10/2006
PDF (2.5 MB)
Version 11Release: 10/2005
PDF (1.3 MB)
Version 10Release: 10/2003
PDF (2 MB)
Version 9.0Release: 11/2002 Read more
Version 8.0Release: 07/2001 Read more
Version 7.0Release: 05/2000 Read more
Version 6.0Release: 02/1999 Read more
Version 5.0Release: 10/1997 Read more
Version 4.0Release: 09/1996 Read more
Version 3.5Release: 02/1995 Read more
Version 3.0Release: 04/1994 Read more
Version 2.0Release: 05/1993 Read more
Version 1.1Release: 10/1992 Read more
Version 1.0Release: 07/1992 Read more
At combit, we strive for short ways and strong connections – allowing us to stay flexible and quickly react to changing market demands. Quality control is situated inhouse, and so is our technical support, situated right here at the headquarters in Konstanz. You’ll always talk to an expert/a combit expert!
Don’t miss the release at the end of October.
Subscribe to our newsletter now!
List & Label Newsletter
Get news on new features, service packs and how-tos.